Focus on Quality
In 1921, Johnson Printing Company began operation in St. Paul, Minnesota with an important goal-
to only deliver products and provide services that exceed customer expectations, are best in value and are constantly improving.
We worked hard from the start and it showed--the Johnson name soon became synonymous with quality. By the late 1920's, we had grown too large for our original space, and so we moved to larger quarters in downtown Minneapolis.
Wanting to serve all our customer's needs, we expanded into point of purchase displays, folding cartons and carded packaging. Almost overnight, packaging became more than 50% of our business. We thought our name should better reflect who we were and in 1982, we became Johnson Printing & Packaging.
Moving Into the Future
In 1984, we constructed a facility in Fridley, Minnesota. From this new 130,000 square-foot home, we've continued to exceed our customer's expectations. And even though we've grown through the years, our commitment to quality, value and constant improvement has never changed.